Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I hate fluffy cutesy carebear unicorn shit

I have decided that games are for adults. Now I only have to get the industry to understand this.
Off course I could have ended my blog there but that might be considered too easy. With December on our doorstep it is once again time to be on the lookout for presents for ourselves, our families but primarily our kids. Those little buggers have somehow earned the rights to be spiled rotten at the end of the year. As a respectable dad I, off course, am no exception.


Since my boy has one major passion, gaming, it’s this corner of the toyzone we start looking. Now I was under the impression that most next gen gaming consoles were more or less marketed towards adults… but damn how wrong I was! There is an awful lot of cutesy, fluffy pink and pastel shit out there. Especially with all the motion controlled games that are spewed on the market the carebear unicorn populace is gaining strongly. We need more blood, gore, chainsaws, aliens, decapitations and hardcore sex!

Which doesn’t mean I don’t want Kinectimals for Christmas…

No comments:

Post a Comment