Monday, December 27, 2010

My top ten of 2010 games

2010 was one of the better years game wise. Not only did Sony and Microsoft release their motion control systems but many of the larger well known gaming franchises came out with new installments. Other than that it would seem that some new games came out that definitely demand follow up the coming years. On the other hands there were some major disappointments as well.

As usual around the end of the year lists will be presented ranking achievements and happenings of the year. So I made a list, a top ten of new games I played this year. Off course because I do not own a PS3 you might miss some titles and I haven’t played every game that came out. Right now missing in my list for instance are several games people keep telling me are brilliant like; enslaved, Vanquish and Red Dead Redemption. So here it is my personal fave list of games I’ve played that came out this year.

1 Reach
2 Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
3 Bayonetta
4 Mass Effect 2
5 Darksiders
6 Castlevania Lords of Shadow
7 Dante’s Inferno
8 Guitar Hero 5
9 Overlord 2
10 Star Wars: the Force Unleashed 2

No comments:

Post a Comment