Monday, March 21, 2011

FEAR 3, DragonAge2 oh the horror...

So when the hell will FEAR 3 be coming out? After Dead Space 2 I am in desperate need of more Horror games and FEAR up to now has always delivered well in that department. Know any other horror games to entertain myself with? Please let me know…

At the moment I am still entertaining myself with DragonAge2 BTW. Though it has some serious flaws it also has a lot of awesome aspects that make up for it. I even went out and bought the “collector’s edition game book” which I usually don’t do. Hell up till now the only other game book I ever bought was for Halo 3. With DA2 however I did feel the book was a good addition, after the first two play-throughs I am now discovering a lot of details and finding a lot of quests that really enrich the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment