Thursday, March 3, 2011

Demo's

Demo’s

I hate demo’s. Somehow I just can’t stand not owning the complete game, or having to stop when I’m just “getting into it”. I understand the use of demo’s and I even at times used the option to check out if I would like a certain title, but only when the game was already available on the market.

Yesterday I played the DragonAge 2 demo… and it was all kinds of awesome… so now it’s extra annoying that I will have to wait for it till march 10. In hindsight it would have been better not to play it. But Bioware promised goodies if a certain amounts of downloads was done, so being the marketing victim I am I downloaded it and since it was there on my hard disk I might as well just play the damned thing… which I did… and now I want it, not on the tenth, but right now.

Well I suppose I should be glad I didn’t play a FEAR 3 demo, because that release date has just been postponed towards most likely the end of may.
Oh and... join my forum.... http://nltarot.forum2go.nl/

1 comment:

  1. Same thing here. I utterly hate demos exactly for the same reason. The idea of not having the full advantage of the game makes me feel claustrophobic and anxious. LOL

    Still, I curse Bioware for making a demo just for the consoles and not for pcs.... *grunt*

    ReplyDelete